Did you know that the very first Biotech Networks event was at Rock Bottom Brewery in San Diego near UCSD (RIP) in 2008? We are happy to announce our first event in the Washington, DC/Maryland Virginia area on October 11th at Rock Bottom Brewery in Bethesda, Maryland. This central location is convenient to DC, NIH, the biotech companies along the I-270 corridor, and we hope life science professionals from Baltimore, Frederick, and Virginia will be able to make it. Of course, we would be happy if our followers from Philadelphia, New York or even North Carolina can attend, and would also give us ideas for locations of 2024 events closer to them. Click here to register, we can’t wait to share Scientific Speed Networking with the Capital Region!
Tickets are $35* and we’ll provide a casual dinner, a beverage, next-level nametags, directed activities to facilitate connections, all as part of our patent-pending Scientific Speed Networking™ that makes connecting easy.
We are grateful to following organizations which have shared the event with their members or students, and representatives from these groups will also attend the event. If you’d like to be listed as a partner please contact us.
- Women in BIO Capital Region
- DC Science Writers Association
- Hopkins Biotech Network
- University of Maryland Chemistry & Biochemistry Department
- DMV Petri Dish
- Georgetown University Masters in Biotechnology
- FredCoBio BioBeers
- Baltimore Underground Science Space
- University of Delaware Graduate Biomedical Engineering Society
- Find My Clinical Trial
- Johns Hopkins Biophysics Department
Premier Event Sponsors
Premier Drug Discovery Networking Sponsor: Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD)
Collaborative Drug Discovery (CDD) provides an intuitive software suite extensively used by creative biologists and chemists working in academic, biotechnology and pharmaceutical settings. Their flagship product, CDD Vault, enables researchers to intuitively organize and analyze both biological and chemical data, and to collaborate with partners through a straightforward web interface. CDD helps scientists register entities, track inventory, manage assay data, capture experiments, calculate Structure-Activity Relationships (SAR), and mine their data for drug candidates. CDD was founded in 2004 and presently serves thousands of researchers doing drug discovery all around the world. Learn more at www.collaborativedrug.com
We are limiting this event to 4 Premier Sponsorships, each which include:
- Choice of Drug Discovery, Drug Development, or your own topic (such as Medical Devices, etc., invite your top leads to the event)
- Linked logo on website as “Drug Discovery Sponsor”, etc. and all pre-event emails (monthly newsletter to 35K subscribers, 2 dedicated e-blasts to 5K regional subscribers)
- Literature table at event
- 3 minutes at microphone
- Event signage logo placement
- Distribution of promotional items/fliers/postcards on themed networking tables
- 3 social media posts thanking individual sponsor
- Three free passes ($105 value)
- List of registrants with an ADDITIONAL $100 value gift card provided by sponsor to raffle (or 2 $50)
- Price: $1275 (or $1375 with gift card/leads)
Please act now as these exclusive sponsorships will sell out, contact us at email@example.com
*Want to attend on a budget? We always need volunteers during event set up and registration, contact us if you’d like to volunteer and receive a complimentary ticket to the event.